Have you ever. . .
- Had the feeling you were being watched?
- Lost or misplaced common household items, such as TV remote controls, pens, or single socks?
- Seen unusual lights in the sky?
- Discovered mysterious scars on your body that you could not explain?
- Experiences a “lost” period of time (e.g., while driving your car) in which you didn’t know where you were or what you had just done over the preceding minutes?
- Felt the sensation of flying while asleep?
- Awoken with a sudden jolt from deep sleep?
- Woken up with a sense of a strange person or presence in the room?
- Experiences tenderness or soreness in any part of your body without knowing why?
- Felt anxious or agitated for no apparent reason?
- Had feelings of disbelief about aliens of UFOs?
If you have answered “yes” to three or more of these questions then you have probably been abducted by aliens at some point in your life but if you are reading this now you probably escaped. Not to worry many others have been abducted as well you are not the only one. If you answered “yes” to only one or two then protect yourself and your loved ones for it is only a matter of time before they come.
By Cheryl Jenkins
Here is a poem for Valentine’s Day:
I said to you, “Oh, please be mine;
Be mine forever, Valentine.”
I must have seemed like quite a fool,
Although I thought I was being cool.
I swore that we would never part,
As I put my hand upon my heart.
Had I been thinking with my head,
I probably would have fled instead.
By: Joanna Fuchs
Did you go to the dance on Friday, February 3, 2017? If you did not, here is what happened. The dance started at 7:00 p.m. and ended at 9:00 p.m. It was a great time to hang out with friends after school. After about an hour, everyone in the gymnasium did the Harlem Shake. The DJ played many songs that almost everyone knew and enjoyed.
With the after school enrichments beginning, Gaming Club has been enjoyed by many of the participants.
“Gaming Club has been an amazing way to hang out with friends. I would like to encourage people who aren’t in gaming club to join next time,”
All of the participants agreed on this quote. This club is an amazing way to become a better gamer and have some fun with your friends.
The play Hamilton is an amazing story about Hamilton, a man who lived in the 1700s and changed the course of America as we know it. I have asked many people about their experience of watching Hamilton and I have heard nothing but good feedback. Many critics have said that the play is too good for words and that everyone should see it.
Do you enjoy reading? If you do then join the Palombi 7th grade book club! It will be every Wednesday in the Palombi library during both lunch advisories. Some of the books that they will be reading include:
IQ by Roland Smith
Black Duck by Janet Taylor Lisle
Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
Sign up by February 16th in the library.
By DJ Heffner
This is the last newspaper edition until the next enrichment flyer comes out. If you want join newspaper when the next after school enrichment programs come out, come and join newspaper. I joined newspaper because I got bossed around and forced by my family because I needed more friends according to my family even though I had enough friends already. But actually, I really loved being in the Newspaper after school enrichment, and I did make some new friends. In Newspaper you write about anything you want that is appropriate for middle school publication. Hope to see you next time on Palombi Lancer Link, Palombi’s newspaper.